Weddings 826 delivers the perfect veil - for every bride!
Create the perfect veil to complete your bridal ensemble with our unique custom veil selection. Take a look through our samples; then choose the specific color, amount of layers, length, volume, trim or details. You can also choose the style that will go perfectly with your wedding dress. The veils are made to order any way you like!
To veil or not to veil
That is the question asked by brides day in and day out in our boutique! So how does a bride make a decision? We ask our brides to consider these things when deciding:
REASONS TO VEIL
- It is a tradition
- It is sometimes required for the type of religious ceremony you are having
- It is a major accessory that makes you feel like a bride
- It’s one of Dad’s only jobs on the big day! (Besides paying the bills)
- It makes for great pictures! Who doesn’t love the photo of the bride and groom kissing behind the draping tulle?
REASONS NOT TO VEIL
- You are not interested in a piece of tulle sprouting from your head
- You are getting married outside and your afraid it will blow away
- Mom is the only one who wants it
- Your fiancé thinks its weird
- It just doesn’t go with the gown you have chosen
Types of Veils
Traditional- A traditional veil is usually around 72 inches wide and can be as long as your train or as short as your shoulder (Vegas veil). This is the most common veil you will see, and with an added blusher you can incorporate all of the traditions of the “Wedding Veil”
Mantilla-Most commonly trimmed in lace, this type of Spanish Veil has no volume at the base. So instead of the voluminous height of the traditional, the Mantilla gently lies flat on the crown of your head.
RussianThis couture style veil was brought back to popularity with the movie “Sweet Home Alabama” when Reese Witherspoon wore a Russian veil in the wedding scene. It is a very sassy style often combined with vintage brooches or feather hair pins. This style is for the girl who idolizes Jackie O, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly!
Back To Top
Send This Page To A Friend